100 Real Estate Haikus - Local Marketing
It seems that I can't share enough information about Geographic Marketing. Geographic marketing really means that you are focusing on local marketing. We also call this hyper-local marketing. When most agents look back at where there clients have come from, they usually see that the majority is actually local. So it makes you wonder why we spend so much time on global-style marketing.
I read a blog this morning from Margaret Rome who has posted more than 3000 blogs here on ActiveRain. Jeff Dowler complimented her and said he has been writing market reports for 10 communities, every month for about 8 years. He really has made the commitment to hyper-local marketing!
However, there is more to Geographic Marketing that can help you produce even better results and get better online exposure with great inbound links. This is all part of the Geographic Marketing Strategy. It is a combination of the marketing you are currently doing, social media, blogs, videos, and so on, and also incorporates marketing from other online locations that you may or may not be aware of. If you need additional information, you may read through my blogs or give me a call. I can help you understand the process to give you a great headstart!
With that being said, let's see our Haiku for Today!
Get more leads, make more money
Get Your Business Found
Here are 5 Tips to Get You Started:
- Establish local Partnerships. Forming an alliance with other small local businesses can bring you tons of exposure.
- Enhance Your Google Profile. This will definitely improve chances of being found locally.
- Upgrade Your Online Presence. I have written about this in the past and we are professionals at making this happen.
- Spend More Time in the Community. Become involved and spread your brand with good works.
- Share Your Knowledge With the Media. Go to the local media sources with real estate trends, etc. and let them know who you are.
Geographic Marketing and the new Google Penguin updates, you should be able to see results almost immediately. It's definitely worth the investment to get your ducks in a row and beat the competitors to the local market. Get on top before they do and you can maintain that presence!