Why Buyers Representation Has Value to A Buyer
Buyers do not know how well I am going to service them when I meet with them. They may be a referral from a friend who said I was great, but do buyers really know what a full service agent does for them? Probably not, that is why I must tell them!
Frankly without representation the buyers lose out on my advice and opinion. Buyers most common question is "Is that a fair price?" and "What if I don't want to offer full price?" and with representation I can help with these questions!
- Counseling- I have access to the Multiple Listing Service where I can run a market analysis to help acquire accurate market information and help with questions about pricing
- Negotiations-I assist the buyers in arriving at a realistic offer price and develop the negotiation strategy with them
- Transaction Management-I guide the buyer through the intricate paperwork of a real estate transaction to help insure an on time closing. I have an top-notch transaction coordinator who keeps track of time-lines, reviews all paperwork and ensures a smooth transaction
Here are some other services I provide with buyer representation:
- I respect what you can afford and don't show you properties out of your price range
- I preview properties if needed before showing them to you
- I allow ample time at each home so we are not rushed and miss features
- I limit the number of properties we see each day and I plan the route
- While you are looking at all the amenities, I am looking for deficiencies in the property
- I listen and help you through your objections
- I gather sellers disclosures, survey's, septic information and deed restrictions for your review
- I sell new construction and negotiate with the new home sales rep so you don't have to
I see hundreds of homes each year and I am used to looking for things you may not notice. I have been in business for over 12 years as a fulltime buyer rep.... This is what I love to do and have always said "No question is a dumb question" Let me be your buyer rep for new construction, pre-owned homes and country homes!