Sister Bay's Fall Festival:
A Door County Festival for All Ages
If you're looking for some autumn fun for all ages, welcome to Sister Bay's Fall Festival. Held the weekend after Columbus Day, this incredible event offers fun for young and old. Fall Festival started as a celebration of the end of the busy summer tourism season in Sister Bay, Wisconsin for northern Door County residents and workers, and has grown into one of the largest festival of the year in Door County.
In addition to children's activities, a craft and art fair, live music, delicious food, libations, a parade and much more, this autumn festival has had great success with its fundraiser, "Baking a Difference", with cookie makers from all 50 states PLUS several countries abroad baking cookies for sale for the Go Bo! Foundation. This is a great cause and features thousands of tasty cookies, all sold outside Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant!
I've just touched the tip of the iceberg on Fall Festival weekend. There is a classic car show. New this year: a 50/50 raffle. There is a Friday night Fish Boil. Pumpkin bowling. Inflatable games. Chainsaw carving demonstrations. Even a pre-Packer game tailgate party. Thousands of people travel to northern Door County and Sister Bay to enjoy Fall Festival.
sister bay parade
In honor of Sister Bay's Fall Festival, we've chosen our TOP 5 SISTER BAY LISTINGS for AUTUMN, 2016.
1. 11635 Beach Road, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234. A five bedroom water view home with a pond, ideal for rental.
2. 11104 Hillcrest Road, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234. A lovely three bedroom home with a covered porch, sun room, much more.
3. 10971 Harbor Shores Court, Unit 1001, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234. Waterfront luxury condominium with sunset views of the Bay, 2 fireplaces, hardwood floors and a developer discount.
4. 10630 Cutty Ridge, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234. Four bedrooms, hardwood floors, quiet cul de sac and a great location where you can walk downtown.
5. 10683 Woodcrest Lane, Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234. Best condominium value in Sister Bay. Walk to beach and Marina, shops and dining. Four bedrooms, fireplace, gourmet kitchen and more.
If you're looking for some autumn fun for all ages, be sure to visit Sister Bay's Fall Festival. And if you'd like information on any of the homes above or the entire Door County MLS, see door-county-properties.com
This is our last big autumn festival for 2016--don't forge to pick up your fresh apples and pumpkins while you are here! Hot cocoa, hot caramel apples, pumpkin pie in a cup and other delicious treats await you this weekend.
See you this weekend in downtown Sister Bay!