What's happening with new homes in the Triangle?
- Lose that Soaking Tub, or Keep it?
- Closets, Sitting Rooms, Fireplaces, and Other Master Suite Trends
- Yes or No - Drop Zones and Mud Rooms
- How Big are Kitchens and Pantries?
- Two Car, Three Car, or No Car? Garage Size Trends
- Formal Dining, or Keeping It Casual - What's Essential for Future Resale?
- What's the Price per Square Foot Running in Chatham County?
- How Expensive are One Story Homes versus Two Story Homes, in Chatham County?
- One Story, Two Story, Main Floor Master - Which Layout is the Top Choice?
- Sun Rooms, Keeping Rooms, Game Rooms - Worth It, or Pass?
Thirty new homes were submitted as entries in Chatham County in the Durham Orange Chatham Parade of Homes 2016, out of 65 total entries. Two are in Cary, fourteen in Chapel Hill, and twelve in Pittsboro.
What do these trends mean for homebuyers in Chatham County?
Parade of Homes entries generally represent what builders believe homebuyers are looking for today. What type of new construction home are YOU looking for?
Check out hundreds of floor plan possibilities, including top-requested one story, main floor master, and two story plans, here: