Coming Out on Top
Coming Out on Top is not easy for small business. Problem solving, time management and communication are just a few of the major skills a Real Estate Agent MUST have and their clients depend on it.
Managing the entire real estate process is time-consuming in itself. You are always prospecting, showing properties, trying to list new properties, maintaining consistent communications with your buyers and sellers. Other agents are calling in favors, you're uncovering hidden properties priced to sell NOW and negotiating the best prices for your clients It's a huge time suck! REALTORs work hard at the multi-tasking extremes that many other professionals are not subject to. There is never a dull moment!
But at SocialMarketingFusion.com, we take all of your Social Media Marketing under one roof and save you dozens of hours each week.
7 Website Features That Should Be Managed Consistently:
- Social Media Strategy, Implementation and Maintenance. Combine all your social media efforts into a manageable and profitable endeavor so you maximize your online presence and SEO.
- Blogging - Research, edit and write 500+ word blog (more is better). Plus you need to be using all the correct alt and meta tags, keywords and keyword phrases.
- Reputation Management - How do you know if your reputation has been besmirched by someone who has hacked your website, written an terrible review or otherwise ruined your knowledge as an expert? Most people don't know until it's far too late.
- Video Strategy and Implementation - Did you know there is a right way to post video so you get the most SEO out of your efforts? Yep! Do you know how to do it? If not, that's just more time you need to spend on your social media marketing plan.
- Comprehensive SEO Strategies - What skills and expertise do you have in knowing what tips, tricks and resources you need to apply to rank higher in SEO. What plan do you specifically have? If you don't have one, your site will never get any higher, no matter how much time you spend on it.
- Geographic Marketing Strategies, Implementation and Maintenance. Geographic should be a huge addition to your social media marketing plan. Most agents bring in clients locally not nationally (unless they provide relocation services.) All of your local marketing efforts should be part of a single plan and should be consistent. Google looks for this type of information and uses it to your advantage.
- Website auditing, maintenance and lead management. Your website should be audited at least annually for missing links, new information, SEO, etc. The point to all your Social Media Marketing efforts should be to create your reputation as a local real estate influencer and expert and to drive the traffic to your website so your visitors can take advantage of your lead generation opportunities and you can begin collecting leads.
Does that look like a lot to keep track of? Do you think you are making money while you attend to these elements?It is and you're not!
8) Manage your conversions with analytics and watch your ROI closely! How do you know if all this time is even worth the effort? Most people just post and post without any idea which posts get the most mileage and where they come from. This is probably the most imporant part of your Social Media Marketing Strategy!!
These seven elements are crucial to a powerful online marketing plan. If you know what you are doing and you have the time to stay consistent with new updates and technology as well as maintaining all your Strategies, CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing something most business owners choose NOT to do themselves.
So I ask you...How much money are you making while you are attending to these seven elements PLUS operating your business to make money??? My guess is not as much as you could be if you were to hand off your Social Media Strategy to a Professional!
SocialMarketingFusion.com has about 20 years of marketing experience and is THE real estate marketing industry experts.
You're Not Worrying About Marketing 24/7. And If You Are,
THEN YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY...
You have many objectives as you are building and you want so badly to be successful! It's hard to be everything for everyone. You have family, friends, children, commitments, mortgage, brokers, buyers, sellers!!! It can be almost paralyzing trying to make a profit each month and still maintain your sanity, your life and your values. If you are like this pouring every ounce of energy into your business and then trying to manage the leftover time with family and friends, you are not alone.
It's understandable that you don't have the time to be research social media and marketing and the most effective strategies to grow your business, let alone staying on top of the technology that is updated almost daily. Review the seven elements above. How much time do you have to implement into maintaining all seven elements, learning about whatever other features that come online that you must implement and staying consistent in your postings, updates, blogging, etc.
You understand the value of time. Save yourself time and make more money now and become the online expert in front of your competition by calling on the experts at Social Marketing Fusion.
We offer affordable and reliable strategy creation, implementation and maintenance. Guaranteed!