What: 20+ Acre Mountain Property Northern Panama
When: Tuesday, November 1st, @ 2 PM
Where: Near David, Boquete, Chiriqui, Panama
Auction Format: Internet Bidding
Final Inspection: Tuesday, November 1st, @ 1 PM
Internet Bidding / APP Bids Ok
Myers Jackson, Auctioneer; John Savoca, Agent
Land Area: 20 Acres +/-
Property Type: Farm / Ranch
Building Sq Feet: Multiple Buildings
Structures: Apartment & Workshop, 3500 +/- sq feet home
Home features steel I-beam construction with M2 walls
Water: Private / Natural Spring-Fresh Water
Taxes: Tax-Exempt for next the 12 years
- Email Written Offers bids@ACRE.bid
- Fax Written Offers 800-711-9175
- Download the ACRE.Bid APP
- Auctioneers Toll free 844-400-2828
Appointments to view property scheduled in advance.
It is best to drive a 4-wheel drive vehicle. Please use the odometer in your car (in kilometers) with the instructions below to make finding our place easy. ” 20+ Acre Mountain Property Northern Panama ”
- As you enter the Boquete town center take a right at the road before the Central Park. Follow that road until you cross the bridge.
- After crossing the bridge take a right and follow that road uphill for about 6.2 KM. You are near that mark when you see a small coffee shop/café on the right. Shortly after the café, you will see the Alto Jaramillo School directly in front of you where the road takes a sharp turn to the left.
- Take the left and go approximately .2 KM after the sharp left where you will see an unimproved road to the right. On the left side of the road is a bus stop and a building. On the right side is a small store called Pipo which sits at a 45 degree angle to the road.
- Take the road to the right at the store.
- Stay on this road for approximately 2.5 KM. You will see a property on the right with 3 new structures; a small casita nearest the entrance (a black steel double door gate), a long rectangular building below the casita, and a house below the rectangular building.
- You have arrived at the 20+ Acre Mountain Property Northern Panama.
Listing Provided by owner and has authorized the operators of Acre.Bid to publish information about this property for sale. Make your best offer.
Price Bid is for the Property in Whole Dollars and may be subject to divisions. A buyer’s premium of 10% of the highest bid price will be paid to the auctioneer, non-refundable, due at the time of sale. Buyers and Sellers shall sign purchase and sale agreements subject to terms and the buyer’s shall make a 20% Deposit that is required at time of BID AWARD. All sales must closewithin 30 days of auction ending subject to closing costs and other terms and conditions. Property sells “as is, where is.”
Property will sell subject to confirmation unless other announcements are made; furthermore, bidders must register prior to bidding by downloading the FREE BIDDING APP iphone or Android. The seller hereby activates the liberty of bidding; in addition, the seller may authorize the auctioneer to accept bids until their reserve has been meet, or accept a lower than reserve amount when authorized by the seller. The liberty of bidding under the reservation of the sellers extends to all qualified and registered bidders in a competitive fashion to reach the highest acceptable bid. Property may be sold prior to the posted ending time without notice; your maximum offer is encouraged for the better bidder results and may be submitted prior to the sale date with no guarantee of obtaining a contract price, subject to terms of the buyer’s guarantee.
System testing: Auctioneers have the right to implement system testing to insure the highest and best possible (UX) user experience during the competitive bid period. If any bidders have questions about registration, bid procedures do not hesitate to call the administration office about technical operations or bid procedures. Administration staff will not be able to answer questions about property being sold. To ask questions about the property call the Auctioneers Hotline…844-400-2828.