OPEN HOUSE, MAY 18, 2008, Sponsored by Gilbane, RE/MAX South County and Seacoast Mortgage
Serving hors'dourves, champagne, wine, while you tour these beautiful luxury condo's!
RSVP to email@example.com
Welcome to Surfside, luxury waterfront living in the heart of Narragansett Pier Village, Rhode Island. Picture the panoramic ocean views, classic coastal architecture, fragrant gardens, tranquil ambiance and community feel. Your Surfside escape is easily accessible and just a short drive from the adventures of New York City, Providence and Boston. http://stwmls.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=424630507&s=RIS&t=RIS (Several models to choose from)
Picture yourself barefoot, walking Rhode Island's most beautiful beach. Surfers carving down the face of a wave. A fisherman casting his line. Gulls soaring overhead. And a family building a sand castle amidst the gentle ocean breeze.
Just across the street, picture yourself strolling through Surfside's private garden walkways. Aromatic roses and hydrangeas encased within the privacy of Surfside's native Narragansett stone wall.
Picture yourself entertaining guests in your own space, surrounded by panoramic views outside, the finest quality craftsmanship and professional grade appliances inside.
Picture yourself at Surfside, where the ocean meets the bay..
Surfside residents are part of the Narragansett Pier Village community, where you'll find a host of conveniences and activities within walking distance, including a gourmet market, a wine & spirit shop, upscale casual restaurant, specialty shops, beaches, entertainment, and more.
Venturing out of the village, you'll find a wide variety of things to do in the surrounding area, including touring the grand mansions of Newport, enjoying a show or a game at Foxwoods, strolling alongside the tall ships of historic Mystic Seaport in Connecticut, and exploring two of the country's finest cities - Boston and Providence - all within a two-hour drive. You can also conveniently board the nearby train to New York City for some added excitement.
• As you enter Surfside's luxury waterfront residences, you'll feel the warmth of an inviting coastal environment, coupled with the distinction of fine quality craftsmanship throughout. Choices include granite, marble, tile, hardwood floors with acoustical underlayment, beadboard, premium-grade appliances, polished chrome features, and period lighting features... no detail is left unattended.
• Consistent with its connection to nature, Surfside was designed to be as energy efficient and environmentally sustainable as possible. You'll find Andersen 400 series windows and doors, which are certified for "green" building and come with an Energy Star certificate. The HVAC systems provide a minimum of 90% efficiency and come with an Energy Star label, as do major installed appliances.
• Your residence at Surfside will come with one of two interior packages: Luxury or Premiere.
• Gardens, stone walls, terraces and original art features lend to Surfside's traditional coastal atmosphere. As you return from a visit to nearby Newport's mansions or a sunset kayak cruise, you'll know you're home when you come upon Surfside's welcoming stone wall, constructed from native Narragansett stone. The wall tells the story of Narragansett's history, as illustrated through an 80-foot-long mosaic tile mural encased in the wall's stonework frame.
• Within the wall's border you'll find a wide range of mature, indigenous annual and perennial plantings, designed to delight all four seasons - hydranegeas, roses, cherry trees, evergreens, ornamental grasses, native privet hedges, to name a few. And you can enjoy all this beauty without the upkeep
Surfside offers quick and easy access to...
• Newport, RI - 20 minutes
• Foxwoods Resort Casino - 60 minutes
• Providence, RI - 40 minutes
• T.F. Green Airport - 30 minutes
• Mystic, CT - 40 minutes
• Block Island, RI - 60 minutes
• Boston, MA - 90 minutes
• New York City - 3 1/2 hours
The Developer's Story
Surfside is being developed by Gilbane Development Company, a nationally recognized, privately owned real estate development firm and a subsidiary of Gilbane, Inc. At Gilbane Development Company, you have an experienced, passionate and involved developer. We take pride in every community we build.
As a family-run operation for more than 130 years, Gilbane brings a family flavor to all of its business, with core values that were established by their founders. These values serve as the foundation of how we do business today.
OPEN HOUSE AT SURFSIDE NARRAGANSETT, RI
RSVP, May 18, 2008
CHANCE TO ENTER RAFFLE FOR DINNER FOR FOUR $500 VALUE, SPAIN OF NARRAGANSETT RESTAURANT!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, MENTION "SANDY BLIVEN ENTERPRISES" WHEN YOU ENTER!
CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION, 401-286-2571, OFFICE 401-596-2067 (EXT 28)
MY PLEDGE: 1% OF EVERY SALE WILL BE DONATED TO "SOLD FOR THE CURE" BREAST CANCER RESEARCH!
The Sky is the Limit!
Sandra L. Bliven, R.I. & C.T. & e-PRO Certified
When you work with me, I work for you!
R.I. License #S 31703 and C. T. License #RES 0782228
Licensed Mobile Notary 24/7, Refi's., Mortgages, Personal
Cell: 401-286-2571 or eFax:401-679-0422
Dreams do come true!! Let me show you how the Sky is the Limit!
I am available to my clients 7 days a week. My clients have access to me, as their agent around the clock. Once you work with me, you will never use anyone else. My services do not end after the closing, I offer the real estate help you need before, during and after you buy or sell a home. My Networking Service® Program was developed to put you in touch with local service providers to help you obtain the variety of services associated with buying, selling or owning a home. From home repair and home maintenance to complete home renovation, let me help you with all of your real estate needs. You have just met your personal concierge, let's get busy! Visit Seacoast Mortgage - my personal lender of choice, they get the job done!