Just in time for Halloween just seven days from today, Charlotte, North Carolina has been ranked #15 as one of the top 20 cities in the USA in which to "trick or treat" by Zillow in 2016. Single home density is one of the key criteria to a city being "trick or treat" friendly and Charlotte has more than its fair share of single homes and neighborhoods with lots of young families.
Top 20 Cities For Trick-Or-Treating in 2016:
- San Jose, California
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Portland, Oregon
- Columbus, Ohio
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Austin, Texas
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Washington, D.C.
Halloween Safety Tips For Charlotte, North Carolina Homeowners:
- Clear your front yard of anything that would be a tripping hazard--rakes, garden hoses, flower pots, dog toys, kid toys, etc.
- Illuminate your front walk and any steps leading to the front door.
- Real candles could be a safety and fire hazard in outdoor decorations on Halloween night. Avoid these or place them well away from where trick or treaters will be walking. And just in case, have a fire extinguisher at the ready.
- If you're driving in/through your neighborhood, drive extra slowly and watch carefully for young children who can run out into the street.
This information about halloween/trick or treating in Charlotte, North Carolina is brought to you courtesy of Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, RE/MAX Executive Realty, your Charlotte metro area real estate consultants.
If you are considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlotte metro area, I would love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that "The Right Broker Makes All The Difference."
Pumpkin Image courtesy of zirconicusso at FreeDigitalPhotos.net