With 38,000 residents living in more than 7,000 properties Lake Ridge is one of the 10 largest subdivisions in the United States. It covers 4,400 acres with more than 25% of it (1,200 acres) being wooded common ground. Lake Ridge also sits along the shore of the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir offering residents a variety of boating, fishing and recreational opportunities. If you plan to buy or sell a home in Lake Ridge, Woodbridge VA today you will need all the expertise you can find. You've stopped at the right website. Karen and Art Kruschka have over three decades experience as real estate professionals selling homes to and for people in Lake Ridge and Prince William County. We have used state-of-the-art internet based strategies since 1997 with a record of service to more than 1,500 clients.
WHY CHOOSE LAKE RIDGE?
- Express bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available within Lake Ridge and at the entrance to Lake Ridge in the VDOT Commuter Lot
- Carpools usually meet at the VDOT Commuter Lot at the entrance to Lake Ridge - see Omnimatch for more specific details
- Slugging (some erroneously call it hitching a ride which it is) is a result of the need to use HOV lanes on the I-95 as much as possible. Commuters form a line at a designated Slug Line Stop in Lake Ridge - the VDOT Commuter at the Lake Ridge entrance. For example, a driver will pull up headed for the Pentagon, but needs one more passenger to qualify for HOV-3. The first person in line going to the Pentagon will join the others in the car and away they go. It's free commuting for the slugger and gives the driver availability to HOV lanes on I-95 - win win!!
- Train The Virginia Railway Express Woodbridge Station with rail service to Springfield, Crystal City and Union Station in Washington, DC is approximately a 20 minute drive from Lake Ridge in the morning rush hour. At Springfield you can switch to Metrorail that gives you access to the entire National Capital Area subway system.
- Local buses run regulary throughout the Greater Woodbridge area as well as other areas of Prince William County. Lake Ridge is one of the communities served by Omnilink
- MCB Quantico is less than 30 minutes by car
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 30 minutes by car
- Antietam Elementary
- Lake Ridge Elementary
- Old Bridge Elementary
- Rockledge Elementary
- Springwoods Elementary
- Lake Ridge Middle
- Woodbridge Senior High School
- Lake Ridge Neighborhood Library in the Tacketts Mill Shopping Center
- Chinn Regional Library is less than 10 minutes from Lake Ridge
- Tacketts Mill located at the entrance to Lake Ridge was the first of the three centers. In addition to the normal complement of retail stores it includes commercial office space. It's here you'll find McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin Robbins
- Lake Ridge Commons at Old Bridge Road and Hedges Run Drive is about midway through Lake Ridge. It has our one and only Starbucks
- Festival at Old Bridge is also on Old Bridge Road near the western end of Lake Ridge at Smoketown Road. It has the Lake Ridge US Post Office Annex
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you