Miami is known for its beautiful beaches and bustling nightlife but what if you are not about tanning and dancing the night away? You are in luck because Miami has a lot more to offer! Here is an example of a great Saturday.
To kick off your relaxing evening in Miami...
- Start it off at the Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM). The Perez Art Museum is a "modern and contemporary art museum dedicated to collecting and exhibiting international art of the 20th and 21st centuries."
- Located within PAMM is a waterfront restaurant named "Verde". The Brunch menu includes delicious items such as Lobster Benedict, Shrimp and Grits, Cornmeal Pancakes and the list goes on.
- After getting your fill at Verde, you can walk it off in the spacious art galleries. Admission to PAMM is $16 for Adults, $12 for students and free for Seniors, children under 6 and members.
- Miami is known for its bustling art scene and at the center of it all is Wynwood, Miami. After you are finished taking in all the glorious works of art at PAMM, you can take a short trip over to Wynwood to get a closer look at the current art culture of Miami. There are a myriad of shops, outdoor exhibits and restaurants to choose from.
- Top off the evening at a great restaurant such as Wynwood Kitchen and Bar. According to their website, Wynwood Kitchen and Bar is "A perfect blend of innovative Latin-influenced cuisine and beautiful art".
- After enjoying one of Wynwood's most prized possessions, you can walk off those calories by looking at more wall art until you are ready to call it a night.
Miami is full of fun activities and adventures! If you or someone you know is looking for a home in the South Florida area call The Melissa Miller Group for more information 954-349-4770