Located in the southwestern part of Chandler AZ 85248, Fulton Ranch is a 520 acre Master Planned Community and is the very definition of that concept.
Thoughtful planning is evident everywhere you look. The homes, townhomes and condominiums are constructed by some of the valley's finest builders.
No detail has been overlooked in bringing a resort lifestyle to every Fulton Ranch resident.
With a inventory of available properties currently starting in the low $200's and ranging to just under $4 Million there is literally a home for almost every budget.
Whether your home is located along the shoreline of the 28 acre lake system with streams and waterfalls or is closer to a community pool or Snedigar Park you'll find the resort lifestyle both active and relaxed.
October 2016 was a bit of a mixed bag for the Fulton Ranch Real Estate Market. While activity was down from a year ago, prices are up and those homes that sold, closed quickly.
- 4 homes sold in Fulton Ranch last month ranging from 318,000 to 625,000. This is down from 8 sales in the same month last year.
- The 4 homes that sold during October averaged only 43 days on market with the quickest sale coming in 7 days with the longest days on market topping out at 98.
- Days on market from October of the previous year averaged 108.
- Average sale price last month was $530,300.
- By comparison the average sale price in October of last year was $444,000.
- Currently there are 14 homes for sale in Fulton Ranch ranging from $239,000 to $3,850,000.
- Current inventory is averaging 128 days on market.
If you're looking for resort style living at an affordable price give me a call and I'll set you up with your own custom web portal that will automatically update you to any new offerings the minute they come on the market.
If you're thinking of selling your Fulton Ranch home I'd like to apply for the job. Over the past 13 years I have a proven track record of selling properties quickly and for full market value.In many cases my properties sell for the highest prices in the area. Don't miss out on maximizing your return.
What's my Fulton Ranch home worth? -- call me and let's talk about your specific situation.