From the start our seller wanted a quick sale of his investment property. We reviewed area sales and he went for the low end of the range to stimulate interest. He made the necessary fixes we recommended prior to market introduction and the home had plenty of showings despite being in our market's "slow" part of the season. A contract within a week with a cash buyer and the home was under contract. One inspection repair later and we'd cleared all the hurdles to closing.
Last Thursday we completed the sale two weeks ahead of contract and our seller's stress level is reduced!
Key features of this home:
- 3 bedrooms & 3 full baths. The master has an attached bath, rare with ranch homes of this age! Another full bath in the hall and another bath downstairs. With the separate entrance to the lower level, you've got the potential to develop a guest suite downstairs.
- Close to Miami University-Miami.
- Hardwood floors on main floor, just need refinished to really add some POP to the home!
- Large rooms
- Eat in kitchen
- Washer/dryer hook ups on both floors
- Woods out back, so privacy and no back yard to mow
- Two car garage and additional parking by the front door
- Large family room with fireplace
- Enclosed porch
- Basement offers plenty of additional storage space
- Middletown City Schools
- Final price: $133,000
While we can't guarantee every home we offer for sale will go under contract as quickly, we appreciate the opportunity to help area sellers. If you're thinking about selling, just give us a call! We need more work, ALL our listings are under contract!! 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com!
LIz and Bill aka BLiz