1. "Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the person that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool."
Plato (c.426-346 BC)
2. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
3. "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations."
4. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time".
5. "Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.
6. "If you're afraid to fail, then you're probably going to fail.
7. "Nothing will work unless you do."
8. "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
9. "Don't give up. Don't lose hope. Don't sell out."
10."Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings."
Salvador Dali 1904-1989
"Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways."
I love all of the above but I think #1 would have to be my favorite because I find it so difficult to believe how little we learn from the wisdom of those that proceed us.
Rich and I wish you a Happy New Day
- 3 Tips for Selling Your House
- Can I Sell My House Without A Real Estate Agent
- How To Sell Your House Fast On Long Island
- Free Guide: Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House
CALL US TODAY TO GET YOUR HOME SOLD
East Brunswick, NJ
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!