Trivia question answers for Monday November 14, 2016
1. What is the name of the place where Winnie-the-Pooh and his animal friends live? The Hundred Acre Wood
2. The port of Piraeus is located in which European country? Greece
3. Which Mike Judge-comedy featured the characters Peter Gibbons and Michael Bolton? Office Space
4. How many moons does Mars have? Two
Trivia questions for Tuesday November 15, 2016
1. Who turned all he touched to gold?
2. In what country is Thunder Bay?
3. Who played the role of TV's C.J. Parker?
4. From whose customs does kissing under the mistletoe come from?
Enjoy your day!