Prep Time: 20 min. Total Time: 1 hr. 20 min. Cook Time: 1 hr. Servings: 14
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/2 cup Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on pkg., adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain; rinse under cold running water. Drain well; place in large bowl.
- Add onions, peppers and tomatoes; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Stir gently just before serving; sprinkle with the cheese.
Lawrence "Larry" & She...
Endre Barath, Jr.
Beverly Hills, CA
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!