Prep Time: 20 min. Total Time: 55 min. Bake Time: 35 min. Servings: 8
- 4 tsp. butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 5 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook and stir until tender. Add corn; heat through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar, pepper sauce, thyme, salt and pepper; add to corn mixture. Stir in crushed crackers and green onions.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Warner Robins, GA
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!