Stonegate Parker CO Overview
A well-established community with houses that are still considered relatively new is a great way to describe Stonegate Parker CO. Referred to interchangeably as Stonegate and Stonegate Village, the properties in this neighborhood are almost all owner-occupied. Most Stonegate homes for sale are single-family and considered either medium or large – with most houses having at least three bedrooms, and some with more than five. With its tranquil suburban setting, access to top-notch public schools, and many amenities available to residents, it’s no wonder there is a strong demand for properties in Stonegate.
Due to its convenient location just south of Denver, many Stonegate residents travel easily to downtown Denver, the Denver Tech Center, and even Colorado Springs for work. Stonegate offers a serene environment and distinctive community qualities that mesh well with Parker’s nearby Western-Victorian style downtown area. It’s important to note that properties in Stonegate are assigned a Parker, CO address, but the community does not actually sit within the City of Parker’s boundaries. Instead, Stonegate is included in Unincorporated Douglas County, Colorado. You can read more about this on the Stonegate Metropolitan District website.
Stonegate Real Estate for Sale
Homes for sale in Stonegate are mostly detached, single family houses. The houses are primarily owner-occupied with a majority having been built in the 1990s. Due to a combination of outstanding neighborhood amenities and a desirable location, there is typically a considerably low vacancy rate in this community.
Some of the most notable facts about Stonegate homes for sale include:
- Many of the houses in Stonegate were built by Ryland Homes, Falcon and David Weekly.
- It’s possible to find ranch-style houses, but most are two-story.
- Stonegate has two sides, North and South, but both are considered as part of the same neighborhood.
While each house has its own unique characteristics, some of the common features that can be found in Stonegate houses for sale include:
- Walkout basements
- Property that backs to open space
- Incredible views of the mountains
- Hardwood floors
- Bright, open eat-in kitchens with abundant counter space
- Large backyard decks
- Oversized bedrooms
- Large bathrooms
- Sizable basements
- Formal dining rooms and living rooms
- Walk-in closets and plenty of storage space
- Open floor plans
Stonegate's Local Amenities
The residents of Stonegate have many amenities that help make this neighborhood unique and highly sought after. Not only is there plenty of open space within the community, but a good number of properties are situated so they do not back closely to other homes. This allows for many houses to have excellent views of the mountains.
Stonegate is served by the Douglas County Public School District. Children attend either Pine Grove Elementary school or Mammoth Heights Elementary School, Sierra Middle School and Chaparral High School. Or, some parents elect to send their children to nearby private or charter schools.
Many of the highly-desirable amenities available in Stonegate include:
- Expansive open space areas (close to 100 acres)
- Aquatic complex that includes an 8-lane lap pool, 6-lane dive pool, splash pool, water slides, water features, wading pool.
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Multiple parks and playgrounds with gazebos, picnic tables and grills.
- Walking and biking paths
Get more information about this fantastic community and view up-to-date MLS listings for Stonegate Homes for Sale & Real Estate
Originally published at castlepines-realestate.com