Trivia question answers for Friday November 18, 2016
1. What orignal literary work was the movie "The Heiress" based on? Washington Square
2. What area on the tip of South America has a name which translates as "Land of Fire"? Tierra del Fuego
3. Who is Yogi Bear's sidekick? Boo Boo
4. What year was the computer mouse invented? 1970
Trivia questions for Saturday November 19, 2016
1. What nationality was the sculptor Brancusi?
2. The port city of Sandusky is located in which state?
3. Who recorded "The Fool on the Hill" in 1968?
4. What was the better known name of outlaw Harry Longabaugh?
Enjoy your day!