Franklin TN Homes for sale The average price of homes sold in October increased 6% in the last 12 months to $538,782. The list price to sales price ratio is still over 99% showing that the sellers market is still forcing buyers to pay list price on most homes.
- 197 Franklin TN homes closed during the month of October compared to 182 for the same period last year
- the average list price to sales price ratio for Franklin TN homes in October was 99.3%
- 537 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on October sales at the current inventory is 2.7 months
- the average sales price of homes sold was $538,782 compared to $508,094 last year
- the average price per square feet of home sold was $174, compared to $161 for the same period last year an increase of 8%
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.
Franklin Tn is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county. Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
$500,000 : 337 Finnhorse Ln, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Barnes
$499,999 : 209 Asheboro Pl, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 half bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$499,900 : 330 Riverbluff Dr., Franklin4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Celebration Homes
$499,900 : 727 Braemere Drive, Franklin5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$499,900 : 4131 New Highway 96 W, Franklin3 beds, 5 full bathsListed with TN Realty, LLC
See all Franklin Homes from $350k to $500k.
(all data current as of 11/19/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.