Liz and Bill Spear "Buyers like that new home smell, knowing that there's no cat or dog dander and "accidents" hidden in the carpet, that no smoker has every lived in the home, etc. "
Right on target - and - re-blog!
Let's say you bought your home in the early phases of a subdivision's history. You got in early, picked a great lot and built the home just the way you wanted!
You didn't expect to move soon, but LIFE HAPPENS!
- You had a major job change and you've got to relocate
- A major life event happened (illness of an immediate family member, your plans for happily ever after with your spouse didn't work out)
- You realized you made a mistake. That floor plan just doesn't work, or the home is too big (or small), that commute you thought would be tolerable was fine until the first snowfall, etc.
Regardless of the WHY, it's time to sell your home and you've got to go head to head with the builders in your community.
And here's the thing, selling your home while competing against the builder won't be the easiest task for you or us as your agents UNLESS we do things just right.
You have one significant factor working for you:
- YOUR HOME IS READY NOW!!
That's pretty much the biggest thing working in your behalf with buyers, because all other things being equal, buyers will select newer over older pretty much every time.
Buyers want to delay paying for a new roof, furnace, water heater and all the rest, so homes closer to those major expenses are tougher to sell versus a brand new home. Buyers like that new home smell, knowing that there's no cat or dog dander and "accidents" hidden in the carpet, that no smoker has every lived in the home, etc. You'd feel the same if it was you, right?
So to take advantage of your READY NOW status, we need to make sure of a few things:
- Your home is in tip top condition. Make it sparkle. Take a hard look at your home and correct what needs corrected (we can help with identifying those issues).
- Price AGGRESSIVELY. Remember, if a buyer can build new for the same price as your home, they'll build new unless their time line prevents them.
- Hire agents that know how to make your home shine with their marketing. SUPERB pictures, accurate and thorough information, enticing write-ups, it's all part of creating the WANT for buyers.
Ready to talk details? Please reach out to us at 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Warren County area home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Serving Warren County Ohio & Adjacent Areas
The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite
Elizabeth Spear, ABR, CRS
William (Bill) Spear, CRS
Ask for us by name if you visit the office!
Two locations: Lebanon & Mason, OH
Direct #2: 513-265-3004
Search Homes: Http://WarrenCountyOhioRealEstate.com
Our Website: www.LizTour.com
OUR SERVICE AREA:
View Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite Primary Service Area in a larger map