What is up and the latest news in the US real estate market? Check here for the always updated topics and full stories that real estate experts are talking about.
What is up with thefuture of housing in the US and other real estate industry news ?
Here are this week's headlines as of today, and for full stories with pictures or details see top real estate stories in the nation with the most recent news listed first:
1. Thu, 17 Nov, 2016 12:32 EST Mortgage rates jump post-election to 3.9% The average interest rate on a 30-year mortgage increased to 3.94% last week.
2. Thu, 17 Nov 2016 10:57:42 EST Tiny home living is having a moment Some cities are changing the rules to allow tiny homes, either on individual lots or in tiny home subdivisions.
3. Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:12:42 EST Why a lot of people are moving out of California More U.S. residents are moving out of California than moving in. Mon, 07
4. Nov 2016 10:41:48 EST Why adults are embracing communal living Read full story for latest details.
5. Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:20:03 EDT To win Ohio, Clinton courts Millennials in America's hottest city The fate of the U.S. presidential election is somewhat in the hands of Cleveland voters, especially the young. CNNMoney talks to the young voters Hillary Clinton's campaign is trying to win over.
6. Tue, 01 Nov 2016 16:14:18 EDT 4 money tips for new homeowners Read full story for latest details.
For more about my area of real estate in Arizona: Arizona Homes and Land