Trivia question answers for Wednesday November 23, 2016
1. What signature tune of Glenn Miller's orchestra was originally called "Now I Lay Me Down to Weep"? Moonlight Seranade
2. In what country is the holy city of Mecca? Saudi Arabia
3. Who had a multi million best seller with "(How much Is) That Doggie In The Window"? Patti Page
4. Where did Abraham Lincoln give his historic speech? Gettysburg Pennsylvannia
Trivia questions for Thursday November 24, 2016
1. What is the name of Dennis the Menace's dog?
2. The island country of Cyprus lies within what water body?
3. Besides "Hey Jude", what other Beatles song title begins with the word "Hey"?
4. In the human body, what is produced by the Islets of Langerhans?
Enjoy your day! Try not to eat too much!