Debbie Reynolds ( that would be the real Debbie Reynolds) challenged us to write daily posts for ten days leading to Thanksgiving sharing what we were thankful for. And earlier this evening, I finished the last one. And as I sit in my sister's living room about to crash on her couch, I am flooded with all of the gifts that I haven't written about!
- Thank you, Debbie, for thinking up this challenge!
- Thank you, ActiveRain, for creating this community.
- Thanks to RCN Communications for the high speed Internet I enjoy at home. Whatever they have here in Loudoun County? I'm amazed that Lenn Harley was able to amass so many ActiveRain points! The WiFi is unbelievably slow!
- Thank you to my neighbors David and Susan who are walking Willie the Labradoodle so I can be out here with my family.
- Thank you to my broker, Donna Evers, for running the kind of real estate brokerage that I didn't know existed before I began to work there.
- Thank you to my clients, who make my real estate practice really interesting and who teach me so much about how to do a better job.
- Thanks to my siblings and their spouses and my neices and nephews who are scattered around the country and the world.
I could go on for a really long time. While my life isn't totally perfect all the time, it's pretty darned great most of the time, and Debbie's challenge has helped me, and the ActiveRain community, to figure out what's important and what's not worth whining about - and she came up with this challenge at the perfect time, at least for me! I've spent a lot of the last week and a half trying not to whine.
And whining is soooo unattractive!
Thanks again, Debbie!
P.S. I'll add a picture tomorrow!