1000 Museum effortlessly positions among the most beautiful of the world's private residences. Its famous starchitect, Zaha Hadid, created a sensational residential new development masterpiece that includes duplex townhouses, units with full and half floor, single-story and two-story full-floor penthouses. Every unit has a unique floor plans, top of the line finishes and three or four appointed parking spots. The greater part of the condo highlight extravagance touches, for example, Gatto Cucine kitchens with machines by Sub-Zero and Gaggenau. Fixtures are from Dornbracht. The storage rooms are uniquely designed by Molteni and C, and the lighting is by Kreon. All units in 1000 Museum will have incorporated exceptionally planned Crestron systems.
With its own helipad, this magnificent development offers residents seamless connection to the private islands, air terminals and private yachts. Just underneath that is the lovely aquatic center with infinity edge pool overlooking the city. Also 1000 Museum offers a bank quality vault with store boxes on the premises for secure collectibles, craftsmanship and different assets.
1000 Museum incorporates only 83 residences, as befits one of the city's most selective private goals. So the floor plans are very spacious, with the smallest size of 5600 sq. ft. Full-floor homes are around 11,000 sq. ft. Also, the two-story penthouse at 58th and 59th floors, includes more than 15,000 sq. ft. and has its own private, indoor pool. The exoskeleton outline of the structure keeps inside sections to a base, so there's more adaptability as far as floor arranges and even the smallest units are extensive and feel particularly like chateaus regarding their size and greatness. Furthermore, the 360-degree unhindered perspectives of the water and horizon are truly stunning.
Being in Downtown Miami, One Thousand Museum gives simple access to the city's specialties and culture, dynamic nightlife and alluring determination of eateries and bistros. It's only a short drive from Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami, and world-popular top of the line shopping at Aventura Mall is just minutes away.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami and South Florida. Click on the link below to see the detailed information on the Luxury condos for sale, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and new development projects in South Florida. Also see below complete list of the best oceanfront new development opportunities in Miami and South Florida.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale - Expected completion late 2016.
- The Auberge Beach - Expected completion 2017.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.