Los Angeles is known for the movie production and Hollywood. New York on the other hand is well recognized for being the mecca of fashion and young artists. Everybody knows Las Vegas as the city of leisure and gambling. Basically, there is nickname or the general view of every given city and that depends on what happens there. For Miami city, it’s the art and recently the real estate. The main reason why that is the case is Art Basel. It’s an annual event for art like no other. It’s only in Art Basel Miami Beach where you can have the best of art showcased. As it might seem a tradition, but there is more to this event than you can imagine. The real estate industry is creeping in to be dependent on this event and here are the reasons why.
Rich clients of art
Art Basel targets the rich clients who can afford the elegant pieces of art. That makes sense. You won’t walk in to a beggar and find an expensive art design on the wall. Some things are for the rich. That’s the point. Real estate in Miami also majorly targets the rich. Just look around and see the kind of properties being proposed and in construction here. The Jade Signature and the Porsche Design tower are ideal examples of what is happening on Miami Beach. The wise real estate agents and professionals cannot simply afford to miss any of the Art Basel events. That’s where they are to network with the prospects who could become real clients in the future.
Maintain your clients
Just like any other business, a vendor needs to maintain the loyal clients as they are the pillars of the business. If you have Miami Beach clients, most likely they are lovers of art. They will be hanging around the Art Basel event trying to figure out what’s new in the market to make purchase. Now that’s an opportunity to mingle with your clients in a whole new atmosphere. They will appreciate that you follow up on what happens out there and they will see you as resourceful. They won’t leave for anyone else.
Real estate is of different levels. There is a sector that focuses on general housing for the working class and there is an advanced level that filters only the rich for luxury properties. Miami is more of a luxury real estate market. As an agent in luxury real estate, you might not have many opportunities to meet the rich as they live in a whole different world. With that said, at least you can afford a ticket to the Art Basel. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet the people you want to mingle with for business purposes. Other agents who are probably your competitors are busy networking in there.
Contact Yuliya Kachko with ONE Sotheby's International Realty for more information about luxury Miami Beach, Bal Harbour and Sunny Isles Beach real estate.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby's International Realty Specialties Include: Sunny Isles Oceanfront Condominiums, Bal Harbour Oceanfront Condominiums, Miami Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, South Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hallandale Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hollywood Oceanfront Condominiums, Fisher Island Oceanfront Condominiums and waterfront single family home communities including Miami Beach Homes, Star Island Homes, Palm Island Homes, Indian Creek Homes, Sunset Islands Homes, Venetian Islands Homes, Pinetree Drive Homes, La Gorce Island Homes, Allison Island Homes, Golden Beach Homes, Hollywood FL Homes, Bal Harbour Homes.
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and South Florida. See below some of the best oceanfront real estate developments in Miami.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.