For most people, getting a beachfront home in a place like Miami Beach is a dream come true. Miami Beach offers a vast range of home options to choose from. The city’s famous South Beach District is a good place to begin with for all those interested in investing in real estate.
Why the fifth street area of South Florida?
The fifth street area in particular offers a variety of high rise condos that are highly competitive in the property market. Among the most significant developments in South of Fifth are Continuum South Tower, Continuum North Tower, Murano Grande, Murano at Portofino, Portofino Tower, Apogee, Icon, Glass, Il Villggio. It is actually regarded as one of the most attractive tourist’s destinations in South Florida not to mention the most acclaimed in the property market. The south beach is famous for its clear waters, warm sunny weather and fine white sand beaches.
Buying a condo unit in south beach is indeed a smart way to kick off as a real estate investor as you may opt to rent it out specifically to business people or tourists who need a place to stay. Since it is close to all amenities, it provides a lovely mix of shopping malls, fine dining, entertainment and breathtaking views of the Art Deco district, Biscayne Bay, Ocean drive and Downtown Miami. For all would be home buyers, there are many homes along the beach available and their prices vary .
Properties at the waterfront tend to attract a large number of prospective high net worth buyers. When it comes to long term investment, beachfront properties also attract higher value.
How do you search for the best possible home deal?
You can go through multiple listing services sites on the internet. It is a convenient way of finding great homes that have competitive prices. Moreover, many Miami Beach real estate sites provide customized search options which allow you to narrow down your search to your key requirements.
Local newspapers also have a number of great listings. As soon as you come across a good find, you can book an appointment to look at the short listed houses. Make sure that you visit all the shortlisted houses. You can also call the landlord in advance to book an appointment.
You can also ask for the assistance of a credible real estate broker. This actually helps to smoothen the home buying task as they will show you around all the available homes and you can compare and make your selection.
After negotiating for the best price for your prospective home, you can then proceed to compare the services and offers of lending companies in order to determine the best option to go for. As a buyer, go for the home lending firm that can give you the most competitive and attractive long-term payment options. Equipped with this knowledge, you now go out there and purchase your dream home.
Contact Yuliya Kachko with ONE Sotheby's International Realty for more information about luxury Miami Beach, Bal Harbour and Sunny Isles Beach real estate.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby's International Realty Specialties Include: Sunny Isles Oceanfront Condominiums, Bal Harbour Oceanfront Condominiums, Miami Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, South Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hallandale Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hollywood Oceanfront Condominiums, Fisher Island Oceanfront Condominiums and waterfront single family home communities including Miami Beach Homes, Star Island Homes, Palm Island Homes, Indian Creek Homes, Sunset Islands Homes, Venetian Islands Homes, Pinetree Drive Homes, La Gorce Island Homes, Allison Island Homes, Golden Beach Homes, Hollywood FL Homes, Bal Harbour Homes.
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and South Florida. See below some of the best oceanfront real estate developments in Miami.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.