Decorating your home can be fun but no other room is more fun than decorating the nursery for the arrival of a new little one. Nothing brings more happiness than welcoming a new baby into the world and what better way to welcome your new bundle of joy into your home than by fixing the nursery up for them. Below are a few nursery decorating ideas to welcome your new little one.
- A little baby is nothing more than a miracle from above so why not decorate your new baby’s room like the royalty that they are. Decorating the nursery in a royal theme is a perfect idea whether you are welcoming a tiny prince or a princess. You can keep the décor unisex by adding some rich colors to the wall or adding a chandelier to the ceiling. Adding a few decorative pillows maybe in the shape of a crown might be a good idea as well.
- Another cool idea for decorating your nursery is to make it extremely colorful with balloon décor. This type of room can be unisex as well if you stick to the primary colors of yellow, blue, green and red. If you want to get really creative you could paint a balloon mural on the wall and perhaps an outdoor scene to go along with it.
- If you like country décor you could use painted pallets to add a touch of southern sass to the room. This type of country décor can be unisex if you want or you can make it more of a cowboy feel or a cowgirl feel depending on which you have been blessed with.
- Yet another great decorating idea to welcome your new little one into their new room is a Hollywood glitz and glam room. Sheer curtains hung throughout the room with walls painted pink is a great way to get this particular look and feel. Yet again, a chandelier may be appropriate for this type of room.
- If you want another gender neutral idea for your baby's room you can use colors such as grey and yellow. These colors are not only unisex they are timeless as well.
Courtesy of Montgomery AL Real Estate Expert Sandra Nickel.