Donna Foerster is hosting a contest - A Day/Week in Your Business Life. We are asked to to write a post describing your average day or week.
For me, it does not matter if I choose a day, week, month, or year. One day rolls into the next and 365 days later, it can feel like a year-long roller coaster ride!
Business life as an Independent San Jose Real Estate Broker is a lot like being on a roller coaster ride. For the most part, it is fun and exhilarating.
The business similarities are:
- Waiting - for calls, emails, text messages, etc. - like waiting in line to get on the ride!
- Sometimes things move slow - much slower than I would like.
- Sometimes things move fast - really fast and furious and it seems there is no way to catch a break or my breath.
- It's exciting - I meet new people and make new friends.
- It's disppointing when the ride stops or breaks down (like when a seller changes their mind about selling or a buyer changes their mind about buying).
Overall my business life as an independent broker is fun, exhilarating and rewarding.
If you want a wild ride ... ride a roller coaster.
Buying and selling a home is supposed to be fun. Call 408-972-1822 for a home consultation.