Ascending high above Sunny Isles Beach, the ultra-cutting edge glass tower of the Armani Residences is exceptional demonstration of the vision of world famous architect Cesar Pelli. There are 308 luxury residences, with sizes from 1358 to 3756 sq. ft. and 10 ft. ceilings. Lobby interior and amenities will be designed by the Armani/Casa studio, under the direction of Georgio Armani. Located on 3.2 acres of oceanfront land, the Armani Residences site highlights astonishing scene outline by the award-winning Enzo Enea.
Living at the Armani Residences implies having a kitchen with top-quality European cabinetry, imported stone, a refrigerator and wine cooler by Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. The master suite offers his-and-her bathrooms in some units, a spa-inspired shower, your own midnight bar with a marble top, a sink and a refrigerator drawer. Powder rooms and guest bathrooms include stone floors and vanity tops. Other features include private high-speed elevator access to most units, private balconies with glass railings, special recessed lighting, intelligent climate control systems and large capacity washers and dryers.
One of the most beautiful things about living at the Armani Residences is the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami from high above Sunny Isles Beach. It’s easy to love the elevated oceanfront terrace, with its heated swimming pool, hot tub, and poolside food and beverage service. And there’s an on-site oceanfront restaurant and bar overlooking the ocean, with outdoor seating available. Of course you can venture out to the ocean and take advantage of your Armani Residences beach amenities, which include food and drink service, attendants, umbrellas and chaise lounges.
That’s not all, of course. You may want to use the fitness center, the yoga studio, the two-story spa, the 24-hour valet and concierge services…the list goes on and on. And it’s all just a few minutes drive from the energy of South Beach, the art and culture opportunities in downtown Miami and high-end shopping at Bal Harbour and other nearby destinations.
Contact Yuliya Kachko with ONE Sotheby's International Realty for more information about luxury Miami Beach, Bal Harbour and Sunny Isles Beach real estate.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby's International Realty Specialties Include: Sunny Isles Oceanfront Condominiums, Bal Harbour Oceanfront Condominiums, Miami Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, South Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hallandale Beach Oceanfront Condominiums, Hollywood Oceanfront Condominiums, Fisher Island Oceanfront Condominiums and waterfront single family home communities including Miami Beach Homes, Star Island Homes, Palm Island Homes, Indian Creek Homes, Sunset Islands Homes, Venetian Islands Homes, Pinetree Drive Homes, La Gorce Island Homes, Allison Island Homes, Golden Beach Homes, Hollywood FL Homes, Bal Harbour Homes.
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and South Florida. See below some of the best oceanfront real estate developments in Miami.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour - Completed 1998.
- Bellini Bal Harbour - Completed 2005.
- Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Aston Martin Residences - Expected completion 2021.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- W Miami Beach - Completed 2007.
- Glass Miami Beach -Completed 2016.
- Continuum Miami Beach - Completed 2002.
- Apogee Miami Beach - Completed 2008.
- Murano Grande - Completed 2003.
- Icon Souh Beach - Completed 2005.
- Portofino Tower - Completed 1997.
- Murano at Portofino - Completed 2002.
- Il Villaggio - Completed 1999.
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
- Jade Beach - Completed 2008.
- Jade Ocean - Completed 2009.
- Turnberry Ocean Colony - Completed 2007.
- Trump Royale - Completed 2008.
- Trump Palace - Completed 2006.