Trivia question answers for Wednesday November 30, 2016
1. What original literary work was the movie "The Door in the Floor" based on? A Widow for One Year
2. Marbella is a resort on which Spanish coast? Costa del Sol
3. What New York landmark is nicknamed "The Crossroads of the World"? Times Square
4. Which element in the periodic table is named after a titan of Greek myth? Promethium
Trivia questons for Thursday December 1, 2016
1. Who employs Alfred Pennyworth as a butler?
2. What is the world's largest landlocked country by land area?
3. In the movie "Rebel Without A Cause", who dies in the chicky race?
4. Facebook was first limited to students at what university?
Enjoy your day!