3 Bedroom Home For Sale In Pineville La- 2006 Jefferson Hwy
Searching for three bedroom home in Pineville Louisiana? Need space, great location, and a modest purchase price? If so, 2006 Jefferson Highway should be on your must see list. Let's take a moment to see what makes this three bedroom Pineville home special.
Why 2006 Jefferson Highway
- Great location, minutes from Louisiana College, Proctor & Gamble, and CLECO.
- Updated HVAC and energy efficent water heater help contain utility bills
- Quartz counters, rarely seen at this price point
- Two Full size bathrooms, why share?
- Covered patio great for entertaining.
- Large fenced backyard
- Workshop/Office has insulation and utilities.
- Asking price of 139,500 Dollars
How To Purchase A Home In Pineville La
- Determine your housing budget--Paying cash? All you will need is a proof of funds letter from your bank. Need a loan? There are some great local Alexandria La Mortgage Companies. Need a referral? Give us a call!
- Schedule a private--Have your real estate agent sent an appointment with our office. Don't have an agent? Relax, Bayou Properties Realty can help with that as well. We are one call or click away.
- Negotiate an offer-- Write an offer and negotiate terms with the seller.
- Home Inspection-- Bayou Properties Realty encourages home buyers to pay for a professional home inspection. Great peace of mind for a modest cost.
- Negotiate Repairs-- Buyers should review the home inspection with a critical eye. Keep in mind most homes have minor repairs or things that could be better. The purpose of the home inspection is to uncover damage that may not be visible, or other big ticket items.
- Appraisal and Title Work-- After all parties have signed off on the inspection, the lender will order the appraisal and title work.
- Final Walk Through-- The day before, or even the morning of closing the buyer will do a final walk through of the property. This is not another inspection, but rather a chance to ensure that all negotiated repairs (if any) are complete and that the home is in the same or better condition as at the time of the offer.
- Closing-- Sign the papers and collect the keys!
More Insight Into 2006 Jefferson Highway
Confused? Perhaps feel a little overwhelmed? Call Doug Rogers with Bayou Properties Realty (318) 613-1994 today. Ready to explore all the homes listed for sale in the Central Louisiana MLS? Click Pineville Real Estate to start searching!