Southern Utah December 2016 Holiday Events
All aboard the FUN train this holiday season! If you're looking for something to do in southern Utah during the month of December, you've come to the right place. After golfing, biking, hiking or visiting a local spa in the St. George, Utah area, enjoy a day activity or an evening of pure FUN and enjoyment.
There are so many FUN venues in which to choose, such as:
- Dicken’s Christmas Festival: Nov 30-Dec 3 10 am-9 pm at the Dixie Convention Center
- Holiday Art Show: Host to nearly 100 works of art from approximately 40 Southern Utah artists featuring contemporary art from all mediums, including all forms of painting and mixed media, photography, pottery, sculpture and others. Red Cliff Gallery in the St. George Commons Building at 220 N. 200 E. Thru December 21st Mon-Sat 10-5 pm
- Christmas in the Canyon - Live Nativity Scene program at Tuacahn every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evening in December until the 23rd. More info on tuacahn.org
- George Streetfest - located on Main St. in St. George starting at 6:00 pm Friday December 2nd. Live music, food, vendors, and games.
- Tonaquint Nature Center Holiday Social - Santa, games, penguin hunt, craft making, and cookie decorating. FREE admission 1851 S. Dixie Drive on December 3rd at 10:30 am
- Canadian Brass Concert - $25 admission at DSU. December 6th at 7:30 pm
- Polar Express at Thunder Junction - All Abilities Park: Dec 8, 9 and 10 Each guest will receive 2 train rides, meet with Santa and Mrs. Clause and receive a polar express bell. Tickets are $7 each
- Ryan Shuper concert - $25 admission at Cox Performing Art Center. December 17th at 7:30 pm
- Celtic Woman Home For Christmas - The Symphony Tour - Tickets on sale now at Burns Arena or online. December 22nd at 7:00 pm
You're bound to get the Christmas Spirit when embracing the magic that presents time and again, whether is be the lights, gaily decorated trees or by the sound of music in these holiday events. Of course, there is the Reason for the Season!
Looking to make a move to the southern Utah area? Contact me for all your residential real estate needs because Wanda Can! Call me at: 435-632-9374 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!