To kick-off the holiday season the Alpharetta Downtown Historic District lights up for the Annual Alpharetta Christmas Tree Lighting on Saturday, December 3rd, 2016. Celebration fills the downtown Alpharetta streets with musical performances, Santa, snow, food trucks, roasting marshmallows, a farmer’s market and more.
Enjoy the following Downtown Festivities at 5pm at the Alpharetta Christmas Tree Lighting.
• Visits and photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
• Enjoy community holiday performances
• Have dinner and warm beverages with downtown businesses and food trucks
• Shop the Alpharetta Christmas Farmers Market
• Have fun in the snow playground on Old Roswell Street
• Roast marshmallows around a fire on Old Roswell Street
• Enjoy free children’s crafts, face painting, balloon twisting and much more
5:00 p.m. Community Stage including Holiday Performances by Northpoint Community Church, Dance Now, St. James UMC Angel Kisses, City of Alpharetta Rhythm n’ Shoes Dance Program, Alpharetta Community Chorus, Alpharetta Christian Academy, Alpharetta High School and Kings Ridge Christian School and Alpharetta Elementary Chorus.
‘Twas the Night Before Christmas read-along with Mayor Belle Isle and his family
7:00 p.m. Lighting of the Tree
• Park & Walk – Milton Center/86 School Drive and Alpharetta City Hall Parking Deck
The Alpharetta Christmas Tree Lighting location is across from Alpharetta City Hall at 2 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, GA 30009. For more information, call 678-297-6000.
Click here for more information on the Alpharetta Christmas Tree Lighting.
And if you think Alpharetta, Georgia is the place you want to call home, check out these newest Alpharetta homes for sale.