The holidays are upon us (said everyone since mid-August). And you can’t run an errand without being confronted by piles of red bows, candy canes and discounted gourds serving as daily reminders of your need to get on the ball.
Don’t let it get you down! Over here at BoomTown we head into the holidays with a mix of potlucks, kitchens filled with (way too many) treats, and grand decisions like whether or not to keep the air conditioning on in December (it is 72 degrees outside right now).
And in between all of this, we've noticed a few fun gifts on our clients wish lists. Check out a few of our favorites below:
1. The majority of the real estate industry is still approaching Instagram with apprehension, but we do the dang thing over here at BoomTown. And what’s more is Social Print Studio’s love of the platform as well. Social Print Studio takes your Instagram pics (or photos off of your phone and computer), and turns them into mini-square business cards. Plop a favorite local photo into the customizable order form, slap a catchy phrase on the back and there you go! Instant in person social sharing.
2. Is it chilly in here or what? Must be your awesome cooler bag! An oldie, but goodie. The days of driving around your clients to appointments are real. And what makes it better than to have a branded cooler in the backseat at the ready with water, ice tea, snacks, and a mini bottle of champagne just in case?
Go the extra mile and customize your own koozies. This way your clients will always leave the house hunting trip with a cheers-able item! Start here.
3. There seems to be a punny coffee mug out there for everyone. And goodness are there options. BoomTowners love a good pun almost as much as we love hearing about your success (we also love to be corny). Below are a few top picks for this year’s coffee enthusiast:
Hot Coffee: “I turn coffee into contracts.”
Iced Coffee: “I came. I saw. I sold.”
Coffee (Read as: wine): “Because … Contracts #Realtor”
For a real morning buzz, hop on board with the coffee mug charger here.
4. Are you ever in the car with a real estate agent who needs a few tips and tricks? Do you want to remove yourself from said role of providing the tips and tricks? Try the free gifting route this year and subscribe them to the BoomTown Closers Podcast! You can enter their email here. Prepare to be amazed. There is a LOT of helpful information in every episode.
5. What better gift than the investment of education? Check out your training and coaching options this holiday season. Now this option may not be as punny, but it sure as anything pays off. And listen in brokers and team leaders! Your fellow real estate pros will have no one else but you to thank when their business starts expanding after a good ole training session with your tech provider, or a visit from the real estate coaching fairies.
Send a BoomTown Library Video in Your Next Team Email!
6. The real estate t-shirt. If you don’t know anything about someone except their t-shirt size, then go for the gold and order one of these right now! Our favorite is the "Location Location Location" option:
Need more gift ideas? Our full gift guide is available on the BoomTown Blog here! You’ll find a full list for your agent friends, along with real estate brokers and clients.
What are your favorite real estate holiday gifts you’ve ever received/given? Let us know in the comments!