Christmas in Spokane WA is a magical experience. Having grown up here and spent all my Christmas mornings here ( that is a lot :) I can honestly say, " There's no place like Spokane !"
We usually have a White Christmas, which generally looks like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting.
Here are just a few of our favorite things to do over the Holidays in Spokane WA !
1) Manito Park Greenhouse Light Show! Enchanting, FREE, Must see!
Friday, December 9, through Sunday, December 18. Open daily Noon to 7:30 P.M.
Gaiser Conservatory at Manito Park
2) Christmas Tree Elegance ! Nov. 22- Dec. 9th Trees dispalyed at the Historic Davenport Hotel and River Park Square (mall downtown ) . You can't begin to imagine how beautiful and amazing these trees are! Buy raffle tickets for 1$ each and enter to win one of them. All proceeds benefit the amazing Spokane Symphony !
3) Shop Local ! I have several shops and boutique's I adore in Spokane. Don't forget to frequent locally owned shops! What is your favorite?
4) Horse and Carriage! Ride in a buggy in old fashioned style for free downtown Spokane :
Nov. 29th-Dec 24th. Fridays 3-8pm Sat/sun 12-5 first come first served. Magical !
5) First Night Spokane ( New Years Eve! ) this is an INCREDIBLE Night for the whole Family! See www.firstnightspokane.org for info!
The photo is from me snow shoeing at Manito park last Christmas.
These are just a few things my family has enjoyed. From our house to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas 2016!