We are all busy with holiday parties as it is the season to gather with colleagues, friends and family to eat drink and be merry. With so many events and holiday foods to indulge you must remain mindful of food poisoning and illnesses can be serious. So don’t spoil your holiday, follow these 7 safety tips from MedSpring Urgent care:
1. Never allow unrefrigerated food to set our more than 2 hours
2. To prevent contamination always provide serving spoons or tongs with all dishes offered
3. No double dipping! Good way to give others germs and bacteria
4. Do not eat cookie dough (it contains raw eggs – salmonella bacteria)
5. Use pasteurized eggs if you make eggnog which you heat to 160 degrees and refrigerate immediately
6. If you want apple cider use only pasteurized
7. In 3-4 days eat all refrigerated leftovers
The holidays are here and you don’t want to be sick and miss out on all the fun! Don’t be one of the estimated 48 million who endure food poisoning. Follow these safety tips and stay healthy, happy and wise!! This community service announcement is brought to you by Dorie Dillard, your NW Austin real estate professional with Coldwell Banker United Realtors®.
If you are thinking of buying or selling real estate in NW Austin I’d welcome the opportunity to discuss how I can help. Twenty Five years of successful representation for both buyers and sellers allows me to offer excellent service. My dedication and determination will be an asset in reaching your goals.
I have systems in place, references and am a good listener and communicator. I would be honored to schedule time to see if we are a good match. Reach out to me at 512-346-1799 or email@example.com. I offer you hands on Professional guidance for all your real estate needs.