What is my SunRiver St. George home worth as of December 16th, 2016?
SunRiver St. George is a 55+ single family, master-planned 18 hole golf course community right off Highway I-15 at Exit 2-Southern Parkway. The only one of its caliber in southern Utah. At least one of the homeowners within the household must be 55 years of age or older. Small dogs and cats are welcomed pets (See CC&R guidelines).
Market Report for SunRiver as of November 16th, 2016
There are 51 homes FOR SALE at SunRiver starting at $206,000 for a 1,246 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 gar garage single family home to $799,900 for 2,668 square foot 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage single family home.
- Currently 17 single family homes are PENDING with 0 CONTINGENT and 14 listings were CANCELED in the last 180 days.
- 14 homes SOLD in the last 30 days and year-to-date sales are at 186 total. Absorption rate for November 2016 was 3.05 months with an average of CDOM at 60 days for November 2016.
- Average sales price for Nov 2016 was $250,441 compared to $326,820 this time last year. Median sales price is $346,000. Average list price for Nov 2016 is $375,788 compared to Nov 2015 at $324,938.
- 100 homes have SOLD at SunRiver in the last 6 months ranging from $165,000 for a 1,302 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 gar garage single family home to $659,000 for 2,552 square foot 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage single family home.
- 18-hole golf course that is open to the public
- State-of-the-art clubhouse facility that boasts pools, exercise rooms, a huge library, computer room offering classes, information boards and an incredible ballroom that is used for special occasions.
- SunRiver also offers leisure activities geared to social interaction and also physical fitness such as water aerobics, pickle ball, weight training, and tai chi. Pickle ball courts, winding walkways, swimming, lawn bowling, horseshoes, biking, and walking designed for the active lifestyle of today's senior. The Huntsman World Senior Games uses the clubhouse facilities for the competitors.
- Hank's Riverwalk Grill offers fine dining and serves food with a creative flair. They are open from 11am to 4pm for lunch then 4-9pm for dinner Call (435) 773-4111 for a reservation or visit the website at http://hanksriverwalkgrill.com for more information.
- Rehabilitation services are also offered through Mountain Land Physical Therapy at SunRiver and located at 1494 SunRiver Parkway, Suite 100 as well as other medical services within the building.
- Worship facilities are on-site as well and lends to an all inclusive feeling of the community.
- Assisted living - The Retreat at SunRiver is now available as well within SunRiver.
Single-family home designs maintain master suites on main floors and easy accessibility, lawn maintenance included in HOA dues appeals to residents who spend less time with yard work. There have been over a thousand homes constructed with another 1,000 planned at SunRiver Community.
Many upgrades include: pool and spa, casita's, granite counter-tops, Travertine tile, wood shutters throughout, designer wood ceiling insets, built-in cabinetry, wood flooring, open floor plans, spas, fire pits, covered patios. Exteriors are typically stucco with stone accents and include water efficient landscapes utilizing Utah native plant varieties.
The Annual Dixie Escalante Kite festival is held at SunRiver Community every year for children of all ages who qualify for a free kite by doing required reading through the school year. Several community golf tournaments are also scheduled throughout the year.
Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts Address:
1100 Tuacahn Drive
Ivins, Utah 84738
Questions about St. George or the southern Utah area? Please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email@example.com. Glad to help with all residential real estate needs because Wanda Can!