This week on "The Real Estate Hour" we are talking SOME real estate but a LOT of our favorite Xmas movie--"A Christmas Story". Trivia contest with three winners!
- Why is this address significant to every fan of the movie: 3159 W. 11th Street, Cleveland, OH 444109
- What is the name of the toughie who always hassles the kids?
- What is his partner's name?
- How did Richie's dad pronounce FRAGILE?
- Who broke the lamp?
- How did the lamp come to Richie's house?
- What did Richie call the lamp?
- Who owned the hounds who invaded Richie's house?
- What did they eat?
- What "bird" did Richie's family HAVE for Xmas Dinner?
- Who serenaded them?
- What gift did Richie want and what was the dire warning told to him by all the adults?
This and MORE, December 18th, The Real Estate Hour, 9 to 10am PST, KSRO, 1350AM and 103.5FM or KSRO.com for the rest of the universe!