Santa has a SECRET and he his ready to share it. Did you know there are tips that can really help you when you are looking to Buy a home? It does not have to be a secret and you do not have to wait for Santa, as i list them right here, right now.
THE TOP 10 GIFTS HOME BUYING SECRETS
1. The BEST way to start the home buying process is by hiring A "Good" Buyer Broker who will guide the Buyer through the entire Home buying process. One that is local, experienced, full service and is there when they need them.
2. The BEST way to know if you can even get a mortgage and what Price range you can buy in, is by getting a pre-approval. Meet with a local and trusted lender who goes above a pre-qualification to get the buyer ready for the mortgage process.
3. KNOW that there are NO short cuts in Buying. Do not try to skip part if the buying process in a rush which may cost you in the end.
4. For those not ready to buy now, get ready for when the time is right to buy by raising your credit score. Pay everything every month on time. Keep your balances below half of what your credit limits are. Pull your own credit for free and dispute anything wrong,.
5. DON'T look at home too high above your mortgage limits to eliminate a let down.
6. Do not delay looking new listings when they hit the market, they may not be around long.
7. Make your best offer from the start. Avoid low ball offers. Many new listings have multiple offers so the strong offer often wins.
8. Make sure you hired a buyer broker who watches over your mortgage process and helps when and if the buyers bank needs something to assist in processing the mortgage,
9. Know that there is a difference from one agent to another. Do not be afraid to ask. Do not get fooled by fancy ads and glitz of national names. Take your time to hire the best, not just the biggest agent.
10. Know that when the sale closes, when you get settled into your dream home.... Let the world how great your experience was with your buyer agent during your home purchase.
YOU deserve the BEST service when Buying or Selling a home. Real Estate is not a time for trial and error or short cuts. Some times the hard truth it what it takes to sell a home. LEARN THIS ONE FACT: One should know that All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest Agent or Company. It is important to Hire the BEST Agent. In NH that could be me.
The HARD TRUTH is the BEST way to go about any home sale or purchase is to know that the consumer should not choose just any agent, choose the BEST agent for the job. My philosophy is simple, provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process. All Agents are not created equal and every buyer or seller should take the time to hire the BEST not just the biggest. By using a philosophy, which is simple, to provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process, I can help you find your dream home.
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. It takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours.
To CONTACT Scott Godzyk please call 603.661.2121 or EMAIL: Sctprop@aol.com .
About the Author: Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of the Godzyk Real Estate Services in Manchester NH. Proud to be locally owned and operated with 30 years of experience, Scott is a leading Agent for Listing and Selling Homes in this area.We are Full Time Agents ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs with an infamous philosophy, which is simple: To provide more personal and professional service to guide my clients through each step of the buying or selling process.