With Interest Rates still relatively low, most people just go with the first loan they get approved for without exercising all of their loan options. FHA, Conventional, USDA, they are all loans that people hear about all the time but, for Service Members and Veterans, the VA Loan is the best option.
With so many service members enlisting in the military in the past decade and the housing crises slowly "normalizing", now is the best time to use your VA Loan. Interest rates are rising and a home, whether as an investment or a first-time buy, is only going to get more expensive.
There are so many benefits to using your VA Loan to buy that house right now. Here are the 5 best reasons why you should use your VA Loan right away!
- No Downpayment - With no downpayment required, you already start off ahead of the game. No need to come up with thousands of dollars to purchase that new home when there is no requirement.
- No Mortgage Insurance - Because of the stability of a government job, a lender will can the mortgage insurance that might be needed for a higher risk applicant. This alone will save you thousands of dollars in the long run.
- Low-Interest Rates - VA Loans can be just as competitive as other loans and with mortgage rates still at very low levels, there is no need to use another loan type.
- No Prepayment Penalties - That's right, there is no penalty (unlike other loans) for paying early.
- Lenient Credit Scores - Again, Service Members are not as risky when it comes to lending as other borrowers so that means lower credit scores.
So as you can see, a VA Loan has plenty of benefits that will make the home buying process easy and affordable. For more information visit http://horizonlendingservices.com/va-loans