- 2-day out-of-town business planning marathon
- Adopt-a-Family gift wrapping party
- San Francisco City Chorus caroling events
- A trip to Pittsburgh PA to visit my brother and enjoy the city
- my birthday -- complete with a surprise party at The Top of the Mark
- various concerts and hikes throughout the month
- hosting a Christmas Eve crab feast for family
- Christmas Day
And now -- our wedding anniversary! As if December isn't crazy-busy enough, my husband and I chose 12/29/95 to get married!
So today we head off -- just the two of us -- to spend a couple of days in Mendocino, California, a charming coastal town perched on bluffs above the Pacific Ocean. One more party in a busy month!