Larry Johnston is hosting an ActiveRain contest - Keeping in Touch - Searching for new ways to stay connected.
- Are you adding new things to your calendar, or sticking with your current plans and activities?
I have no plans to add new things to my calendar. I am sticking with my current plans and activities. A wise man once said: No sense in fixing what ain't broken.
- What will keep your clients connected to you, when they think of Buying, Selling, or even when someone asks for a reference, your name comes to mind?
That just might be the Million Dollar question. I can say with 100% certainty:
I won't be calling past clients and begging asking for referrals, aka "who do you know... blah blah blah..."
I won't be "popping by" unannounced and uninvited for any reason.
- Your event or idea for 2017, can be an extravagant gathering, or a one-on-one, maybe for coffee, or something in-between. Here’s where you can be creative.
* I have not held client events. It is not my style or my personality.
* I do send an email every three weeks via the Happy G method. This creates interaction via responses to the email. That keeps me connected.
* I do meet clients for coffee or lunch. That keeps me connected.
* I do connect with past clients on Facebook. That keeps me connected.
* I send Birthday cards - very personal - never asking for business nor do I include my business card. They know who I am and they know what I do.
* Not always or consistently however I may send a holiday greeting card.
*If I read a particular post on Facebook I may pick up the phone and call a past client ... to check in and see how they are doing and/or offer to help.
My clients are priceless, precious treasures. Without them - where would I be? I treat my clients the way I want to be treated - with dignity, honor and respect.
What's inside the treasure chest is not jewels nor money, it is the relationship created during the home buying and home selling process.
I believe with all of my heart that when we respect people and treat them honestly and fairly, we become memorable. They remember us. They become our biggest fans and cheerleaders. My clients are raving fans and promote me because (1) they want the same fantastic experience for their friends, family, neighbors and co-workers and (2) they want to support my way of doing business.
It is really very simple for me. When I say I live by the Golden Rule ... its not marketing fluff puff. Kathleen Daniels, Independent Broker-Owner of KD Realty in San Jose is for reals. What you see is what you get with me. No bull malarkey- I am the real deal.
If you are looking for the real deal then call me ... not maybe ... just call me. I may be reached at 408-972-1822.