Happy New Year Everyone!! I know many posts roll out all sorts of new year resolutions that people commit to and I would remind you to stick with them 21 days to make it a habit.
A new year, new ways --- some thoughts for me and maybe you to shoot for --
- Get things done. We all do to some extent but focus on eliminating time wasters to get more things done and things done quicker
- Be a better you. Focus on dropping judgment and just being more nice to everyone
- Pack into your time (your life) what is important to you not the trivial or meaningless stuff. Time is swift
- Live in the moment AND take note of moments. Life is this thing like little snapshots and you can't really stay rooted in your past or want something to be way in the future. ALL you have is today
- Build strong relationships with those meaningful people. Say thank you and appreciate them A LOT
A good start for you!!!