Aloha and hau'oli makahiki hou from Maui!
As we usher in 2017 tomorrow, I want to thank my friends, clients and colleagues for making 2016 such a remarkable year.
After nearly 20 years in this profession, I am constantly falling in love with Maui over and over again. I am so thankful to work with amazing people--clients, lenders, escrow officers and fellow real estate professionals.
This month in December, as we gear up for our busy season, I found myself writing about several neibhorhoods in Kapalua: the Kapalua Ridge Villas, the Coconut Grove on Kapalua Bay, and the Montage Residences, Kapalua Bay. Additionally, we have the pleasure of representing an incredible condo for sale at the Kaanapali Alii, an updated ocean view condominium for sale in the heart of the Kaanapali Resort.
This month's posts also included an overview of how Maui County defines a short term or Transient Vacation Rental (TVR), and how short term rentals are handled in some of Maui's residential and apartment districts, as well as an update on Alaeloa specifically relating to rentals.
The county of Maui has just issued a new ordinance to specifically address short term or TVR rentals at Alaeloa, a popular West Maui destination in Napili.
Spotlight on Maui Real Estate
December 2016 articles:
- Maui Real Estate Market Update--Maui sales of homes, condos and land
- Short Term Rentals and Alaeloa, Maui
- Maui County Vacation Rentals: An overview of Short Term or Transient rentals of Maui condos and Maui homes
- New Listing at the Kaanapali Alii, Maui and Market Update
- Kapalua Ridge Villa 1521 Kapalua, Maui
- Market Update: Coconut Grove on Kapalua Bay condominiums for sale and recent sales history
- Reminiscing: a day spent with Duke at Honolua Bay, a personal reflection on life on Maui
- Kapalua Ridge Villa 2221-2 Kapalua, Maui
- Montage Residences Kapalua Bay: residences for sale and market overview
For more information on Maui real estate, please don't hesitate to contact me. Wishing you every success and happiness in 2017--I hope the year will be filled with aloha!