The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 8.4% in the last 12 months with the average price of homes sold in November at $241,941. The average list price to sales price ratio during that same period was 99.7% and the average days on market is only 35 days.
- 331 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of November compared to 257 for the same period last year
- 401 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 479 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of November was 2270 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99.7%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 8.4% in the last 12 months
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $114, an increase of 9.6% year over year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.