We all know the Bozeman real estate has been strong and 2016 was no exception! We've pulled the numbers from 2016 and compared it to years past to take a look at how it's changed. We've made it easy to check out these numbers and statistics with the following infographic!
- The average sale price for homes in Bozeman decreased slightly for the first time since 2010 while the average sale price for condos and townhomes increased
- The number of homes sold in Bozeman reached its highest point in 2016
- The number of homes listed in Belgrade has been increasing each year with 2016 having a big jump
- The average home sale price in Bozeman for 2016 was around $100,000 more than Belgrade!
- The average days on the market a home spends in Bozeman is 59 days, the lowest it has been in the past 8 years
For the full report Click Here