How Do I Know When I Need a Temecula Short Sale Specialist

Real Estate Broker/Owner with Realty Works Temecula BRE No: 01233850

When do you need a Temecula short sale specialist?


You should talk to a Temecula Short Sale Agent if...

  • You can no longer make your mortgage payment.
  • Need to sell your home but can't due to current market values.
  • Have to relocate due to job change or military service.
  • Your near retirement and need to downsize.
  • Due to divorce or court order you must sell your home.
  • You have given up on real estate and want out.


Visit my website at for more information on short sales.

Call a Temecula Short Sale Agent



Bottom line is if you need to sell your Temecula home for most any reason in todays market, you should talk to a Temecula Short Sale agent from Realty Works Temecula.



I, Sidney Kutchuk am a Certified Temecula short sale specialist and I make it easy for you to talk to me. Call me direct on my cell at 951-217-6745 today!


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Real Estate Sales and Marketing
California Riverside County Temecula temecula
temecula short sales
temecula short sale expert
temecula short sale agents
sidney kutchuk

Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Sidney Kutchuk - Realty Works Temecula Kutchuk - Realty Works Temecula

Realty Works Temecula
Ask me a question
Spam prevention