1. I don't know how to act my age because I've never been this age before.
2. When I feel down and someone tells me to "Suck it up", I get the urge to break their legs with a baseball bat and then tell them to; "Walk it off".
3. I think that stupid people were put on this planet to test my anger management skills.
4. Awesome things will happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow.
5. Whoever said technology will replace paper... has obviously never tried to wipe their bottom with an ipad.
6. Instead of a sign that says: "Do not Disturb"... I need one that says: "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution".
7. I just spent 15 minutes searching for my phone in my car while using my phone as a flashlight.
8. They call it a "selfie" because "narcissistie" is too hard to spell.
9. Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet.... no one really knows how.
10. So if guns kill people, I guess pencils miss spell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
11. What if I told you, we all have problem, some of us just choose not to post them on Facebook.
12. Husband and wife had a fight, wife called up her mom and said; "he fought with me again, I am coming to live with you." Mom said; "no darling, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to live with you"!!!!
"A cheerful heart is good medicine." Proverbs 17:22
Hoping Some of these brought a smile to your face!
Happy Day My Friends