Those of us considering different ways to improve our customer service, need go no further than the advice given in this post by Debbie Reynolds:
How We Respond Grows or Stunts Our Business Growth.
1. Answer Your Phone Whenever Possible: This will actually surprise and impress people. Other agents as well as first time callers and your clients like knowing that you are a first line agent. It might earn you more business and certainly won't hurt your business.
2. Return Calls ASAP: Waiting until it is convenient for you may mean you lose business. Plan your time to get back in touch quickly. Even if we are with other clients we can manage to excuse ourselves for a few minutes every now and then to handle other business. Have backup measures in place to handle calls when you know you will be out of pocket. Waiting too long may mean the caller has moved on.
3. Be a Great Listener: Listen, question and uncover the needs of the client. This shows you care and are interested in them and not your own agenda. Empathize and learn how to relate and connect. Treat them with respect.
4. Follow Up on Your Promises: When someone asks for information, get it to them quickly. By all means if you say you are going to find out the answers or send something their way, do it promptly. There are rarely any second chances.
5. Keep in Touch: Keep your clients informed and knowing what is happening next. Stay in close touch and be their advocate. Let them know you are on their side and you are on the same team. Work together and keep them in the loop.
6. Over Deliver: Wow your clients with your service. Think beyond the minimum expectations and deliver it. Going above and beyond will win you raving reviews and future business. Think outside the box on ways to impress your client.
7. If Trouble Arises, Nip It: Problems happen and so do mistakes. Nobody expects you to be perfect, just human. Think from the consumer side about what it will take to make it right and strive to correct it. Saying your sorry is certainly a start but stepping up and fixing it is what will be remembered.
These Are 7 Ways to Deliver Superb Customer Service. Great customer service is what builds businesses, creates buzz and keeps people coming back for more.
For terrific real estate service in Clarksville, TN contact the Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-920-6730 Office or 931-320-6730 Cell
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040
©2015 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol
are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.®
Equal Housing Opportunity.