Coloring outside the lines in St. George, Utah!
Mild climate, sunny days with cool nights, panoramic views of red sandstone bluffs and jutting cliffs attract many visitors throughout the year. Our residents are friendly and helpful and often join in on local events and activities in the area. The sky is the limit for outdoor activities in the St. George, Utah area, so come and experience a small town atmosphere while enjoying some amazing events such as:
While you're here, Take a HIKE! Go Boating! Camping!
With National Parks to visit nearby:
Golf a Round or Two! Here are some Southern Utah Golf Courses that aim to please!
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
Or Take a RIDE!
Horseback riding along designated trails showing off the beauty of the local canyons is just a click or phone call away!
Southern Utah boasts championship golf courses, hiking and biking trails throughout the county, internationally renowned Tuacahn Ampitheatre offering entertainment for people of all ages. And is located between Salt Lake City, 3 hours and Las Vegas 1.5 hours away!
Draw your own conclusions once you experience life on the brighter side in the St. George, Utah area!
Have questions about homes in southern Utah for sale? Please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email@example.com. Glad to help with your residential real estate needs because Wanda Can!